Wednesday, August 14, 2013

And I go back to black.

So. In a world of colors, I love black nail polish.


I never really painted my nails in high school so I never got to do the angry teen with black nails. Now that I think of it, maybe that's why I love it so much now. As a nanny, I don't wear it as often because the little always says "Oh Miss Melle, you're grumpy huh? Black nails is grumpy!" So not true little lady, but she takes my nail color as a mood indicator, like a built in mood ring.


I'm always in search of different blacks to fit my mood for the day, a little shimmer for those saucy days when I need a little extra but still want to wear black, the coveted matte black and seems to look great with everything.. Well, I've found my matte black!




Mentality Rascal, where have you been all my life? It's a smooth one coater, perfect formula, perfect coverage, perfect matte, perfect polish.




Where can you find this beauty and so many others? You can purchase them here on Big Cartel or on Etsy! They provide free shipping on all domestic orders and often have discounts and promos on their facebook and Instagram! Stay tuned for an upcoming giveaway which includes a Mentality polish!




I purchased the polish and all reviews and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Your nails & posts are so professional! I am not a black nail polish enthusiast. Maybe because I DID have a goth stage complete with black lip stick & everything in 10th/11th grade. You make it look so beautiful tho! I love your blog! I want MORE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot more coming! ;) I missed that stage, but I watched my sister do it and rebel in every way so I thought I'd give my mom a break.
      Xoxo

      Delete