Friday, August 30, 2013

Hey girl, you fancy.

I've never been a fan of lipstick really, I always felt I looked rather ridiculous whenever I wore it. Well, that was until recently when I fell in love with Urban Decay Anarchy.

I received this color in my August Ipsy bag, I was like uhhh, there's no way I'll be able to pull this off. A brief wave of sadness came over me thinking I'd just give it away or let it sit untouched in the makeup drawer. Jokingly I quickly put it on in a "look how ridiculous I look" kind way and I think I heard angels sing as I slid it across my lips.

Seriously, how beautiful is this color?! The formula was smooth with just the right amount of shine. It took awhile to dry & I noticed a hot pink trail left on anything my lips came into contact with but it was so worth it. I am now a fan of lipstick that will possibly make me look like a clown!


No comments:

Post a Comment