Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pretty pretty princess.

Just a quick post tonight in the midst of a busy holiday weekend! I saw this manicure on Marta of ChitChatNails and fell in love.

It was so cute! And girly! and just squee! It also gave me a chance to try out my new Picture Polish, which I immediately fell in love with. Coral Reef was a beautiful smooth coral cream that I just could not get enough of. Seriously, I went around asking people if I could paint their nails.


This is 3 coats of Coral Reef, it was a little thin so I wanted 3 coats to just to be safe. I have Bunny by Julep on my ring finger and The Golden Age by OPI for Sephora (my favorite gold glitter) on my middle finger. This is actually a mani that I'd leave on for more than 2 days...but it won't happen!

I hope you are all having a safe and wonderful Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. You literally only leave your manis on for longer than a day? I'm intrigued. Beautiful design btw! Very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete