Monday, September 30, 2013

Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Foundation

I'll be honest.

My face is a jerk. A completely confused dry/greasy/moody jerk.
I'm never quite sure if the foundation/concealer I've purchased will do a good job, if it will make me super cakey, if I'll look like a mime..basically, I play foundation roulette. Don't we all though? No? Just me? ...Alright then.



I went into Ulta the other day in search of one thing and ended up with a bunch of other stuff I had no intention of buying. One of them was Laura Geller's Balance-N-Brighten Foundation. I was browsing the aisle and one of the Ulta employees asked if I wanted to try one of their deals of the day. Being who I am, it's hard for me to say no when people want to put things on my face in stores, I just kinda go with it and then decide later if it's for me or not. 



Laura Geller's website describes it as:

Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation is a unique Baked powder that can be used on its own or combined with your favorite base for a flawless finish. This newly formulated foundation is mineral oil and paraben free. It is also loaded with the age-fighting, anti-oxidant protection of Centella Asiatica and White Tea. Designed with swirls of soft tan and cream, its luxuriously smooth and silky texture helps offset ruddiness, brightens sallow tones, and balances most complexions.




Well! This is definitely for me.  She put it on my face and I fell in love. My face felt soft, but definitely had full coverage. It didn't make me look chalky or pasty. I purchased mine for $20 and it came with the baked foundation and a retractable brush. The brush is so soft and provides great, light coverage. I wore mine all day without feeling like I needed to reapply.


I took this picture at 5pm after applying it at 6am! It still feels fresh and my skin feels so soft. 

(my camera did the weird orange streak on my head, it's not my makeup, haha)


What do you think? Have you tried this before? So far, I'm pleased with my purchase!






No comments:

Post a Comment