Monday, September 9, 2013

Are those space pants?


It seems everything has a galaxy print on it these days, underwear, swimsuits, pajamas, socks, shoes, EVERYTHING. I know the galaxy manis have been going around for quite some time but for some reason I could never do them. I tried over and over and over again and nope, nothing. They ended up looking like some fingerpainting mess that dried on my tips.

UNTIL LAST NIGHT. Well...for the most part. It was 50% successful?! Tadaaaah! Suck on that, universe.


I was so incredibly happy that it came out looking somewhat similar to what I had envisioned  I felt like the little engine that could. I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN. 

The reason that it was only 50% successful...


My poor left hand is the ugly haircut that no one really wants to look at, but it's right there staring you in the face and daring you not to laugh. Oh goodness, it was such a hot mess I couldn't stop laughing knowing that I somehow had to make this work or end up with one really pretty hand and one naked hand. I'm left handed so this is the hand seen by everyone! Don't worry, I cleaned it up as much as I could and threw some glitter on it...and NAILED IT.



OR LET'S PRETEND I DID!!

No comments:

Post a Comment