Monday, September 9, 2013

21 days of impulse shopping.

21 Days of Ulta is back for the fall! Since yesterday was the kick off of Ulta's 21 days, I'm sure the next 19 will be spent trying to figure out if I have enough time before work to stop by and buy things that I ultimately don't need.

Have you looked at the list of sales? Are there any that you just have to have? For me, I think I've talked myself out of everything except for 3 days.

My must-haves:


  • Friday, Day 6: Smashbox Full Exposure mascara for $10. It usually goes for about $20, so half off and it's a good mascara that I don't think I'll be passing up. 
  • Saturday, Day 7: Butter London Nail Lacquer for $10. Retails for $15 so it's not as much of a discount but it's Butter London and you know you want some more.
  • Sunday, Day 8: Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara by Tarte for $10. Retails for $19 and I love love love this mascara. I picked up 2 of them the last 21 days and they are definitely in my regular arsenal of mascara that I use daily. Do I need another? I THINK SO.
  • Thursday, Day 19: Cargo Vintage Escape Fall palette for $20. This sells for $39 on Cargo's site so nearly a 50% discounted price. I think it's a really pretty palette with nice smokey and neutral colors that can be worn year round.
  • Friday, Day 20: Stila Stay All Day 10 in 1 HD Beauty Balm for $20. Retails for $39 so again nearly half off. I love the full light coverage this BB provides without feelings too heavy or making me look greasy like I've experienced with other BB creams. 

Soooo... that ended up being more than 3 days, haha. And 5 days was cutting it short and denying the temptation of all the pretty new things! If I purchased everything on my hypothetical list, I'd be spending $70 and that's one hell of a deal vs the retail total of $135.

Let me know what you pick up? Any other recommendations for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment