Thursday, August 8, 2013

We've got to start somewhere!

So I've joined the masses! I've become just one more beauty blog for you to creep/follow/skim/whatever you'd like! I may also enjoy the use of exclamation marks, so please make yourself comfortable in my excitement.

I've been obsessed with all things beauty for nearly 10 years now. I went through the stage of terrible eyeshadow, bitten down nails, tiny eyebrows, and far too much lip liner..but thank goodness I've grown to a new stage in life. OR HAVE I? I suppose you'll have to stick around and see if I still sport the teeny questionable eyebrows.

Not really, I won't leave you in suspense any longer!
Hi, I'm Melanie, welcome to my chaos.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the blog! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete